Dan Lohrmann Keynote Topics
Covid-19: Safety vs Surveillance
The US-CDC lists the goals of collecting COVID-19 surveillance data to benefit contact tracing. This presentation by cybersecurity speaker Dan Lohrmann will cover how this process is designed to work and potential strengths and weaknesses, including:
· Key benefits of using automated solutions
· Key challenges regard the control of who has access to data, trust of 3rd parties sharing private data, longevity of maintaining data collected, exposure notifications, and uses of data at the end of the pandemic.
· Manual processes versus mobile application capabilities.
· Steps to ensure data is deleted and system is disabled at the end of the pandemic.
· What steps should organizations take, and what are the legal ramifications exit for those who opt-in or opt-out.
· Where is this topic likely heading over the next year?
· What are the pros and cons for organizations supporting surveillance.
How to protect your data in a world of new cyber threats
As digital transformation forces the public and private sectors to reinvent themselves again, cyberattacks continue to grow in sophistication and frequency? What are these new cyber threats and where are they coming from? Most important, what steps are urgently needed to mitigate business risk from internal and external threats?
IoT Security Predictions
As cyberspace expands into every area of life, what are the hottest trends with the Internet of Things (IoT) and what is coming next? What security threats are having the greatest impacts and what can be done to enable future success? Lohrmann examines 1000s of technology and security predictions every year, and brings you the best and most relevant trends.
How Is Covid-19 Creating Data Breaches?
Telework, social distancing, technology and business process are all being disrupted by Covid-19. CIOs and CISOs say we are not going back to the way things were, so dramatic changes will be the new normal for most. However, the rapid transformation that occurred to businesses and governments across the globe have exposed holes in security and left vulnerabilities for bad actors to exploit. What comes next? How can you turn the emergency pandemic actions into opportunities to enable business value?
CISOs top 5 Security Concerns
What’s keeping CISOs up at night? What’s hot and what’s not in the world of cybersecurity and global hacking? What actions are your peers taking now to strengthen cyber defense?
Cyber Predictions for the 2020s
Technology disruption is happening at an unprecedented rate. What are the hottest developments that will transform our world over the next decade? How can enterprises prepare and protect their most critical assets, including their people and data? What can we learn from history? Lohrmann examines 1000s of technology and security predictions every year, and brings you the best and most relevant trends.