2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences
Named both "Speaker of the Year" and "The Best Swedish Speakers Ever" in 2015. Speaker Fredrik Haren has inspired countless individuals to become more creative and see the world differently. Organizations book Fredrik Haren to learn about business creativity, a rapidly developing world, and being a truly global company.
Want to book Fredrik Haren as a speaker for your event? Please provide the info below and we’ll get in touch within 24h:
Keynote speaker Fredrik Haren is an expert on Business Creativity. His lectures, presentations, and workshops have taken him to more than 60 countries. In fact, he has been inspiring countless individuals to become more creative and see the world differently. In 2015, he achieved the title of “Speaker of the Year” in Sweden. That same year, he also obtained the title of “The Best Swedish Speakers Ever.” In addition to being a Certified Speaking Professional, he is also one of 30 GSPGlobal.
He has conducted many interviews and used them for his books, articles, and speeches. Speaker Fredrik Haren focuses on “Humanity to the Power of Ideas.” This means that he believes in human potential and the limitless creative power of the human mind. Fredrik wants to help others realize their full creative potential. In fact, he believes that more people would be happier in the long run if they had the opportunity to develop their own unique talents and learn from others’ best ideas.
As a corporate speaker, Fredrik Haren has a particular interest in delivering keynotes at international and global conferences. Thanks to his extensive travels, he has developed a unique ability to connect with people from all walks of life. Among his many works is The Idea Book, which made it to The 100 Best Business Books of All Time.
Fredrik Haren is a great international keynote speaker. He has collaborated with hundreds of companies, such as HP, VISA, BMW, KPMG, and IKEA.
- What creativity is, why it is becoming more important and why we need to be more creative than ever.
- Why creativity is more difficult than we think but more important than we can imagine.
- How can we become more creative as companies, leaders and individuals?
- The need for Idea Perception: seeing how the world is changing.
- How is creativity different in the developing world and the developed world?
- How to rapidly develop new ideas.
- An inspirational and provocative speech for business leaders from both the developed and the developing world.
- To go from MNC (Multi National Corporation) to TGC (Truly Global Company).
- The Global Divide – how some companies thrive in a global world and some do not.
- Pitfalls and challenges when trying to become more global.
- Advantages of transforming your company to the next level.
- An Eye Opener on how to look at the world, and your company.
|Basic Data Protection Information|
|Data controller||AURUM SPEAKERS BUREAU S.L.|
|Address||Doctor Ullés 2, 3º 1ª, CP 08224, TERRASSA (Barcelona)|
|Purposes||We will use your data to respond to your requests and deliver our services to you.|
|Marketing||We will only send you marketing correspondence if you have given your prior consent, which you can do by ticking the box for that purpose.|
|Lawful basis||We will only process your data if you have given your prior consent, which you can do by ticking the box for that purpose.|
|Recipients||Generally, only our members of staff who have been duly authorised may access the data that you have provided.|
|Your Rights||You have the right to know what information we hold about you, to rectify it and to erase it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.|