Marcus Buckingham Keynote Topics
Nine Lies about Work
What the research reveals about the real world of work:
• Examine the 9 lies that are pervasive in our organizations.
• Learn the truths behind them, backed by data and research.
• Discover how you can become a Freethinking Leader.
There are some big lies running through our organizational lives. Nine lies, to be exact. They cause dysfunction and frustration and ultimately result in a strange feeling of unreality that pervades our workplaces.
Marcus discusses the real world of work, as it is and as it should be — and reveals the few core truths that will help you show just how good you are to those who truly rely on you.
Lead from Strength
What the best team leaders do differently:
• Discover the one ritual that all great team leaders have in common.
• Learn the single concept that the best team leaders apply with their teams.
• Identify your particular strengths as a team leader.
How to build a culture of performance:
• Learn the one thing that sets great leaders apart.
• Explore the 4 levers that leaders use to create a high-performing culture.
• Get clear about your organization’s core strengths.
Find Your Edge, Win at Work
How to drive personal performance:
• Discover the approach that characterizes the most successful people in the world.
• Pinpoint your competitive advantage.
• Learn how to apply your competitive advantage at work.