Leadership and Workplace Culture Expert; Co-author, Find Your Why
No modern thinker has changed more the way we think of our WHY than speaker Simon Sinek. His popular TED speeches, bestselling books and viral videos make him one of the most sought-after speakers among Fortune 500 companies. Widely considered as the world's best leadership and motivational speaker, Simon Sinek inspires millions every year.
Want to book Simon Sinek as a speaker for your event? Please provide the info below and we’ll get in touch within 24h:
Bestselling author and visionary motivational speaker Simon Sinek is one of the most influential leadership thinkers of our time. As an inspiring and insightful keynote speaker, Simon Sinek helps thousands each year to become better leaders. In his inspiring presentations, TED talks, and groundbreaking books, Simon Sinek puts audiences back in touch with their deepest motivations.
No motivational speaker has explained the mechanics of fulfillment and satisfaction as clearly as Sinek. His international bestseller The Infinite Game revolutionized the way we think about the very definition of success. Finite games like football and chess, Sinek explains, have clearly defined rules and endpoints. Business, politics, and life itself, though, have no such boundaries, making success in those areas less easy to gauge. Simon brilliantly argues that many leaders and organizations are struggling because they are applying finite mindsets to infinite games. Therefore, he teaches how the infinite mindset can be applied to build stronger, more innovative and inspiring organizations.
The Infinite Game builds on the game-changing impact of Sinek’s earlier works, Start with Why and Leaders Eat Last. Start with Why inspired the first of Sinek’s TED talks, which became the second most watched video on TED.com. It also serves as the basis of a book addressed to teens and young adults, Find Your Why, published in 2017.
Trained as an ethnographer, Simon’s unconventional and innovative views on business and leadership have attracted international attention. Disney, 3M, and NBC/Universal have joined the Pentagon and multiple government agencies in seeking his advice.
This talk is based on Simon Sinek's newest bestseller, The Infinite Game. If we are all, at various times, players in infinite games, then it is in our interest to learn how to recognize the game we are in and what it takes to lead with an infinite mindset. Simon will talk about the 5 key practices to lead in the infinite game:
1. Just Cause: does your organization offer people a cause so just, that they would be willing to sacrifice themselves and their interests in order to advance that cause?
2. Trusting Teams: how do we create an environment in which people can work at their natural best? Trusting teams make people feel safe, allow them to be vulnerable, admit mistakes without fear of repercussions, and that ultimately generates engagement and teams of people who love their jobs.
3. Worthy Rivals: when we have competitors in business we adopt this mindset of needing to win or needing to beat them. The problem is this is not a finite game, there's no such thing as winning because we haven't agreed upon any metrics, any time frames.. A worthy rival in your same game reveals your own weaknesses that are opportunities for you to work on improving yourself.
4. Existencial Flexibility: that is the capacity to make profound strategic shifts, 180º turns in order to better advance your cause which left undone may ultimately lead to the demise of your own organization. If you're not willing to blow up your company, the market will blow it up for you when a new disruptor enters the space.
5. Courage to Lead: it seems obvious, but this needs to be here because the last 4 points are extremely difficult to achieve. It is extremely hard to make decisions with a just cause in mind, when everyone pressures you for the short-term gains. It's unbelievably hard to commit yourself to the everyday practice of leadership were you obsess with trusting teams. It's much easier to focus on beating our competitors, by any means necessary, than seeing them as worthy rivals that can show our weaknesses and how we can improve ourselves. And it's also very difficult to build our organizations so that they don't only thrive now, but so that future leaders can also thanks to the existencial flexibility. And for all of that, we need an extraordinary amount of courage to lead.
This talk is based on Simon Sinek's international bestseller, Find Your Why. The WHY is the purpose, cause or belief that drives every one of us. The whole concept of WHY is grounded in the tenets of the biology of human decision making. How the Golden Circle works maps perfectly with how the brain works. In this motivational speech, Simon will help entrepreneurs, employees, leaders of organizations and anyone who is looking to find clarity for his next move to find his or her WHY, and will teach that your WHY is the one constant that will guide you towards fulfillment in your work and life.
Everyone is saying that millennials - the generation of people born on 1984 and after - are tough to manage. They are often accused of being entitled, narcissistic, self-interested, lazy... Because they are confronting leadership often, leaders ask them what do they want? And the answer is that they want to work in a place with purpose. In this talk, based on one of Simon's most iconic and viral speeches of the Internet, Simon will talk about the 4 characteristics that defines this generation (parenting, technology, impatience and environment) and how it is up to leaders to change this and build their confidence, teach them missing social skills, and help them get off the addiction of cell phones and social media in order to turn them into highly-skilled and fulfilled individuals who trust and are engaged.
This talk is based on Simon Sinek's bestselling book on Leadership, Why Leaders Eat Last. Simon states that leadership is an education. And the best leaders think of themselves as students, not the teachers. This talk is aimed at business leaders, CEOs, c-level executives and anyone who wants to improve his leadership skills to better manage his teams and people. Leadership is not about being in charge, it’s about taking care of those in your charge. And anyone can learn to be a leader. The first requirement is you have to want to be one. Then you have to learn the true definition of what it means to lead. Start here!
Customers will only love a company when the employees love it first. Culture is not the same as our corporate values and our behaviour. Only when we take our values off the wall and actually live them can we say we have a strong corporate culture. In this talk, Simon will teach tried and tested techniques any team can learn and implement to help ensure values and behaviors align. He will show how to create circles of safety; how to give honest feedback and recognition; how to build meaningful relationships and ultimately, how to create a powerful tribal culture that dramatically improves employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
|Basic Data Protection Information|
|Data controller||AURUM SPEAKERS BUREAU S.L.|
|Address||Doctor Ullés 2, 3º 1ª, CP 08224, TERRASSA (Barcelona)|
|Purposes||We will use your data to respond to your requests and deliver our services to you.|
|Marketing||We will only send you marketing correspondence if you have given your prior consent, which you can do by ticking the box for that purpose.|
|Lawful basis||We will only process your data if you have given your prior consent, which you can do by ticking the box for that purpose.|
|Recipients||Generally, only our members of staff who have been duly authorised may access the data that you have provided.|
|Your Rights||You have the right to know what information we hold about you, to rectify it and to erase it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.|