Paul Daugherty Keynote Topics
Human + Machine: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
AI is radically transforming business. Are you ready?
Artificial intelligence is no longer just a futuristic notion. It's here right now--in software that senses what we need, supply chains that "think" in real time, and robots that respond to changes in the environment. Twenty-first-century pioneers are already using AI to innovate and grow fast. The bottom line is this: Businesses that understand how to harness AI can surge ahead. Those that neglect it will fall behind
What the post-digital era will look like
In this speech, Accenture's CTO Paul Daugherty will talk about:
· How Digital transformation grants companies exceptional capabilities. But it also creates enormous expectations.
· Amid these rising expectations, every business is investing in digital technologies, raising the question of how leaders will set themselves apart.
· Companies looking to differentiate themselves must be aware of five distinct trends that will characterize the “post-digital” future.
The Future of Work
The COVID-19 pandemic has radically transformed the working environment. Endless Zoom calls, Teams meetings and Slack chats are the new normal as almost everyone works from home. But will this be the way forever? Paul Daugherty, Accenture's CTO, gives a fascinating speech on the future of work, where he shares the latest trends in business innovation and investing in new technologies that will create new roles for people, rather than just replace humans with machines.
Paul Daugherty, Accenture's CTO, believes that calling something digital to imply it is innovative is a thing of the past. Digital is everywhere, and any company that is not fully digital by now will have a very difficult future. Join him in this fascinating talk, covering what are the qualities that the successful post-digital organization has to have:
· Embracing artificial intelligence
· Leveraging personalization
· Empowering workers with amplified capabilities
· Customization and real-time delivery as a competitive advantage
AI is one of the most profound technologies of our time, with practical implications for business, society, politics, economics, governance, customer experience, and even ethics. In this keynote speech, Accenture's Chief Technology Officer, Paul Daugherty, will talk about the role of artificial intelligence in business and will also offer practical advice for senior leaders to innovate with AI.